Friday 25 July 2008

Lovebox Weekender with Miss Bones....


Ebony Bones writes, produces, arranges all of her own music, not only that she plays all the instruments on the tracks aswell......

GIRL POWER!!!!!



So par-taking in her live shows is like an orgasmic rush of musical pleasure, cowbells an all, that turns me into a schizophrenic, multi-coloured, dancing , screaming, fairy with a mic!

Lovebox was a major highlight for me personally.....the crowd, the sun, the stage, the sound man and cowbell made it my most enjoyable performance!

The London Paper said this.........

http://thelondonpaper.typepad.com/thelondonblog/2008/07/lovebox-review.html

and then a friend of mine Kay found this photo of me and Angelica going for it on the NME website



FUN TIMES!!!!!!

1 comment:

P.C. WILLIAMS said...

you were well into the dance routine! WISH I CUDDA SEEN IT!