Tuesday 29 July 2008

I just wana say......

iam new to this blogging stuff
.......LATE !!!!!!!
i know i know
being really honest, its just for my own selfish reasons, i think it be great to look back on this stuff in 8 years and be like "oh yea i remember that" & "and god yea this that blah blah"
you know, its nothing but a lil insight to some of my thoughts, feelings and you may find some of the random things i do, and the random/amazing people i meet and know!
Iam going on because i think sometimes, people get slightly obsessed with there selfs in general, so give them a blogs and all of a sudden its "LOOK AT ME.COM" which is just so not hot!
In my opinion anyway.
I think people should do what the hell they want and all that...GO FOR IT, ITS YOUR LIFE AND ALL THAT !
But alot of the time, to people with a bit of something about them, it just translates as "IAM SO BORED GIVE ME ATTENTION.COM"
So i will not be telling you when i change my hair, break a nail, change my bed sheets or take a piss.......

THERE ARE FAR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS GOING ON THAT I'D PREFER TO HIGHLIGHT

SUCH AS..........

No comments: